ATTENTION - PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FREE COVID-19 TESTS WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AS OF SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
The Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce the availability of individual codes allowing for free oral COVID-19 testing (throat swab) in the framework of Large Scale Testing. The codes are exclusively reserved for foreign artists, authors and professionals from the cultural sector who are touring or filming in Luxembourg and returning to their country of origin and whose access is subject to the presentation of a negative COVID-19 test.
ATTENTION - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The code provided by the Ministry of Culture can only be used once, even if the registration has not been completed. Once you have entered the code on the website https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/, you must complete the registration process. If you drop out halfway through, the code provided by the Ministry will no longer be valid. In this case, a new code must be requested from the Ministry of Culture.
- The validity of a registration on the website https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/ is limited to 4 hours. Registration for the test on https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/ must therefore be made on the same day the test is to take place.
- The test station (Luxembourg airport) is open 7 days a week from 8:00 am to midnight.
- There is no need to make an appointment. All you have to do is register on the website https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/ and go to the airport to be tested.
- When registering at https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/, the "Flight number" box must be filled in arbitrarily (e.g. 1234), if the artist does not travel by air.
- The person to be tested must be able to show the email sent by the Ministry of Culture providing the access code at the test station, for reasons of traceability.
Who is concerned
Cultural venues and organizers (institutes, public structures, associations, foundations…) hosting artists, authors and professionals from the cultural sector (technicians, directors, etc.) on tour or filming in Luxembourg.
Codes allowing participation in the COVID-19 PCR test are issued only for travel related to the professional activity of the foreign artist, author or professional of the cultural sector on tour or filming in Luxembourg, and only in cases where the return to their respective country is subject to the mandatory presentation of a negative COVID-19 test.
The COVID-19 test provided by the Ministry of Culture is free of charge.
How to proceed
Submitting the application
The host institution can apply for a code for a free participation in the COVID-19 Large Scale Testing by contacting the Ministry of Culture at the following email address :
The request must indicate :
- full name
- the country of destination for which a negative COVID-19 test is required
- the reason for their stay in Luxembourg (tour or filming)
- the dates of his/her travel abroad
The following document must be provided as an attachment to the application :
- a document justifying the artist's, author's or cultural professional's trip to Luxembourg in a professional context (e.g. a contract or an invitation to participate in an event, an exhibition, a tour, a fair, a conference, a festival, etc.).
Only complete applications will be processed.
Obtaining the code
Once the application has been submitted and approved, the Ministry of Culture will send an individual code to the host institution by email as soon as possible.
With this code, the person to be tested will register on https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/.
- Attention : The validity of a registration on the website https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/ is limited to 4 hours. Registration for the test on https://www.covid19-lst.lu/airport/ must therefore be made on the same day the test is to take place.
- Please note that these people can only be tested at the test station at Findel airport (level -1).
N.B.: while the person tested is in principle informed of the result via text message within 2 days of the test date, the Ministry of Culture accepts no responsibility for the availability of appointments and the duration of the communication of results.
Data protection notice
The data you provide to the Ministry of Culture in connection with your application will be stored in the e-mail box firstname.lastname@example.org and in a data processing file.
The contact ministry for this initiative is the Ministry of Culture.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the management and follow-up of requests for the available codes for a free participation in the COVID-19 test and will be used only for this purpose.
The recipient of the data is the Ministry of Culture.
The personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the management and follow-up of requests for the codes for a free participation in the COVID-19 test.
Your data protection rights
- access and obtain a copy of your data;
- to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- under certain conditions laid down by law, to limit the processing of your data, to object to their processing, and to request their deletion or portability.
You may exercise your rights with the Ministry of Culture by submitting a written request to the Data Protection Officer :
- by e-mail to the following address : email@example.com. Please note that this e-mail address does not handle general or technical questions. Only requests relating to data protection will be dealt with ;
- or by post to the following address : Data Protection Officer, Ministry of Culture, 4, bd Roosevelt L-2450 Luxembourg.
If you believe that the processing of your data constitutes a breach of the GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD (www.cnpd.lu).
Ministère de la Culture
4, Boulevard F-D Roosevelt